Duration : 02 Nights / 03 Days
Destination Covered : Jodhpur - Salawas Village - Jodhpur
01 Day – Arrival in Jodhpur
We our company representative will come to receive from Jodhpur airport or Railway station then transfer to Hotel and relax. Famous for its magnificent forts and palaces, Jodhpur is the second largest city of Rajasthan and a major tourist attraction in the country. After sightseeing tour of Jodhpur, The forts and palaces in the city are the major source of attraction in the city. Exploring the forts gives you a feel of the times when the Rajput might was at its peak. The gates and the walls of the forts speak of the battles they have witnessed. One needs to spend enough time with these historical monuments to fully grasp the grandeur of the Rajput era. Some of the major attractions around Jodhpur are Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan & the Government Museum and Zoo. Overnight in Hotel
02 Day – Jodhpur and Salawas Village - Jodhpur
In the morning take breakfast then visit local Jodhpur city
Salawas (Weavers village)
Salawas, a land magic carpets; a land where fantasy and reality joins forces to keep alive one of its most famous traditions: the durry (Rugs). The durry (Rugs), weather weaved out of cotton or wool, spreads colorful tradition and heritage from its primitive form of weaving in the villages of Rajasthan. Make your home a cozier place by adding to it the magical glamour of India, with the colorful folklore of the durry (Rugs) after visiting then back to Hotel. Overnight at hotel.
03 Day – Jodhpur and departure
In the morning after blue city memorable trip then drop at Railway station or Airport.
|Jodhpur||Hotel Chandra Imperial Hotel Kuchaman Haveli|
Cost Rs 9999/- per person (Minimum of 02 pax)
Cost Rs 8999 / - per person (Minimum of 04 pax)
This price not valid in Diwali and New Year period
- Two night in Jodhpur Hotel including Breakfast
- A nice and comfortable air-condition car including Jodhpur Railway station or Airport Pick up and drop including local sight seen with all transport related expenses.
- A nice and co-operative English speaking driver
Does not include the below services.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly)
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column